Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm still alive!

So you may have been wondering where I have been or why I have been absent from this blog, YouTube, yahoo, and even facebook. Or you may have not even noticed I was MIA from communication in general. Well to make a long story short I have been super busy! I had camp, had to pick up/drop off siblings at camp every weekend in June, and counseled camp. I have also been continuing my school throughout the summer because I am slightly behind, and we always do school through the summer anyways. I have been working like crazy trying to earn some dough for a car. I have a spending problem okay? don't judge me! LOL. Church has also been a big part of my life as of late. I have been trying to pray, study and fellowship more. We also got a new preacher so things have been a little crazy. In between all this I try to hang out with/talk to friends, as well as just living my normal teenage life. Did I mention the fact that I got my license? Yeah baby! Driving is fun =). I guess since I have been so out of touch I can share a few things I have been enjoying lately....

                                                                        ~Song~
                                                             Galaxies by Owl City


~Drink~
Water!

I Seriously love water! Especially in summer. I haven't drank coke since Christmas! Yay, go me!
Since I have deprived myself from coke and other not so healthy drinks I have developed my love for ice cold tap water.
                                                                         ~ TV Shows~
                                                                    *America's got talent
                                                                    *Biggest Loser
                                                                    * Project Runway
                                                                            ~Hair~
                                                              Curled, Scrunched, or natural.
                                                                          ~Makeup~
                                                                     Very little/Natural
                                                                           ~Shoes!~
                                                           Cute summer sandals and flip flops


                              I Guess that's about it for now, Camp pictures coming soon! ~Katy
                                                 

1 comment: