Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas!

Remember as child when you would get so excited about Christmas? When you would try to be good, in anticipation of what Santa would bring you? Unfortunately, my Christmas's haven't been as exhilarating through more recent years. Sometimes I wonder whats the point? Why all of this hoopla about 1 day of the year? It wasn't until this Christmas season, that I truly understood the magic that lies within a child's smile and what "Christmas spirit" really is. This season, it was the little things that made me smile. The Christmas songs playing on the radio, the decorations, and just spending time doing fun things with the family. Gift giving is always fun too. I would argue that it may be even more fun than receiving gifts? For the most part, I feel like people give more of their time and money, are more loving, and have a realization of how blessed they truly are. There are, of course some cons but why dwell on the negative? Anyway I am going to share pictures from my Christmas, enjoy! =)



























No comments:

Post a Comment